t3ll-me

Our blog giving information about travel, hotels, countries, and ways how to do plan for a great vacation also, you will fine recommend hotel and place to visit with its ranking and you will find anything you need for your plans

آخر الأخبار

جاري التحميل ...

You are for me

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You are for me

I asked my grandfather one day how I can keep someone I loved for me

He said :

don't hurt that person

with lies don't betry him

and from love do not deprive him

with honestly treat him 

and from your soul do not keep him out

and make your goal to make him happy 



عن الكاتب

Staps

التعليقات


اتصل بنا

إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

t3ll-me